The Folk Club Membership
Love being at the brewery and looking for a way to feel more connected with the community? Join our Folk Club today and enjoy exclusive perks and priveleges for all of 2021!
What are the perks?
- Get a 20 oz (imperial pint) pour in your handmade ceramic Folk Stein, crafted by local artisans, for the same price* as a 16 oz pour (about 25% more beer)
- $1 off* all draft pours
- $2 off* growler fills
- 10% off Freefolk merchandise
- Free* 20 oz pour on your birthday
- Early access to ‘Wild and Free’ series bottle release
- ‘Folk Members only’ beers, appetizer specials, and merchandise offers throughout the year
- Keep your Folk Stein at the end of the year
- Receive a free pepperoni roll once a month
*does not include barrel aged beer, guest taps, or beers >10% ABV.
How long does the membership last?
Memberships are for one calendar year from January 1, 2021 – December 31, 2021.
We open membership registration on December 5, 2020.
You may opt in to purchase a membership anytime during the year at a prorated price, and your membership will expire on December 31, 2021.
Some side notes…
- Your crafted Folk Stein will be your very own, and no other patron will use your stein. This also means that you must be present while your stein is in use, and you must the one using your stein.
- Your Folk Stein will be individually crafted and unique. We are as proud of the steins as you are, and all steins must remain on Freefolk property until the end of your membership on December 31, 2021. Please don’t take your stein home prior to that date.
- Your exclusive membership perks are meant for you and only for you. We love your BFF as much as you do, but we won’t accept BFFs as a replacement for you. Encourage your BFF to get a membership too!
- We love Fayetteville, and we hope you do, too! Your Folk Club Membership is nonrefundable, should you decide to move. Come back and visit!
- We reserve the right to make changes to the Membership guidelines as needed throughout the year, however no changes will ever be made without notification to our members, via email and/or Facebook group, should you choose to join the group.
- You will be given a Folk Club Membership card within a few business days of your registration, and we ask that you present your card when claiming your club perks.
- If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the Freefolk Team at email@example.com
Jeff has been passionately brewing beer in his backyard for 4 years. Jeff’s get it done attitude inspired him to share his craft with the people.
Sarah is the best mother! She’s in charge of keeping all of us at the Freefolk happy and running smoothly.
Jim has been with the team since the beginning. Initially inspired by Jeff’s dream, Jim has become a key element here at the brewery.
Jamie is the artistic inspiration and comedic relief behind the scene at the brewery. His murals at the brewery represent all those who are Freefolk.
GET IN TOUCH